In honor of my favorite children’s song of all time, I had to create some printable visuals for my kids! I also have some finger rings for the little one to practice finger counting.
The PDF includes:
– Teacher tips -Page 3
– Five little jumping Monkeys -Page 4
– Five Large Numbered jumping Monkeys -Pages 5-6
– Monkey Playdough Mat -Page 7
– Five little Monkeys Song Lyrics -Page8
– Five Jumping Monkey Finger rings -Page 9
-Materials: You will need to cut out the bed and monkeys.
-I recommend lamination or printing on card stock paper for years of use!
-Great to include with Monkey or Zoo lesson plans. Display on a bulletin board or use for classroom decor.
Music- Pair the activity with ‘Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed’ by ‘Flickbox Kids
Songs and Rhymes.’
Book: ‘Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed’ (A Five Little Monkeys Story) by Eileen Christelow