Here is a list of the best music with movements for your class. The first few weeks of classes you will be doing a lot of this… I would suggest buying/borrowing/downloading these onto you phone or make a CD and bring it to each class. I have mine on my ipod and a cheap speaker with bluetooth for playing in class.
1. I’m a Little Teapot – The kicker is to pour out the tea but keep going and pretend your actually going to fall over. The kids will fill the room with giggling if your silly about it.
2. 5 little monkeys – Super Simple Song Version
3. If your happy and you know it clap your hands – Super Simple Song Version
4. Wheels on the bus – Super Simple Song Version
5. Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream – Super Simple Song Version
6. Head, shoulders, knees and toes
7. Row, row, row you boat
8. One Little Finger – Super Simple Song Version
9. Hot Potato – The Wiggles Version
10. Do You Like Spaghetti Yogurt – Super Simple Song Version
11. Itsy Bitsey Spider
12. Little Bunny Foo Foo