The plan: Buy 10 books.
Why 10? because there are 5 days in the week and that gives you two weeks of solid reading materials and a whole month if you cycle through the list twice 😉
1. “Touchy-Feely books” by Fiona Watt.
2. “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” by Eric Carle.
3. “Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you see?” by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle.
4. “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” by Laura Joffe Numeroff and Felicia Bond
5. “The Wheels on the Bus” (Big book with yellow cover) by Annie Kubler (link reading this with song)
6. “Five Little Monkeys Finger Puppet Book” by Parragon Books
7. “Pat the Bunny” by
8. “Animals” (Baby Touch and Feel) by DK Publishing
9. “Doggies” (Boynton on Board) by
10. “The Monster at the End of This Book” by
10.5 “Are You My Mother?” by
Other book the kids will enjoy when their vocabulary is stronger:
11. ‘Oxford Reading Tree’ the best are: “The Go-Kart,” “The Dolphin pool,” “The Cat in the Tree,” “By the Stream,” “The Rope Swing”
12. I Just Forgot (A Little Critter Book) by
13. Dora Goes to the Doctor/Dora Goes to the Dentist (Dora the Explorer) by Random House and Robert Roper
You can find these books used on Amazon for $0.01 -4.00 USD.
Or you can get them at your local thrift store.
Better yet, just nab them from your local library for free!